Well, I was nominated for Liebster Award and I want to say big thank for Frederick Anderson from http://frederickanderson.wordpress.com, your blog is so nice and I keep on reading it! :)) Don’t you stop do it 🙂
What is Liebster Award? It is said that the Liebster award was created to recognize and/or discover new bloggers and welcome them to the blogosphere. This award exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers.
Here are the rules:
1.) Link back to the person who nominated you.
2.) Share 11 facts about yourself.
3.) Answer 11 questions that were asked by the person who nominated you.
4.) Nominate 11 people who you think deserve the Liebster Award.
5.) Ask 11 questions to your nominees to answer.
6.) Ask your nominees to add that big green Leibster Award shield to their blogs.
So, let me represent you myself – my real name is Emilija, but you can call me Sophie too 🙂
And as following the instruction, here’s 11 facts about me:
- I try to be followed by motto “Be a better person than you were yesterday” that I find it as learn every minute of your life, improve your skills and get know more about world, because the world is so big and life is too short, so don’t waste it!
I am lithuanian by origin, so except lithuanian language as the mother tongue and english as the second language, I’m learning italian at the moment. In the school I was been learning german, but I forgot many words I’ve learnt because I didn’t use. I know little bit russian too.
I was been smoking for 7 years. Now I am “clean” for almost 1,5 years. There’s nothing to be proud of being ex-smoker. But this a fact.
My first trip abroad was last summer. In Spain. Alone. (But in the end of journey I’ve met my sister there).
My name Emilija was given by lithuanian-polish fighter for freedom Emilija Pliateryte/Emilia Plater (aka lithuanian Jeanne d’Arc). My second name is Paula.
When I was young, I was doing some modelling and I starred in some TV advertisements.
I was looking after tarantula as a pet.
I started to take pictures with professional camera this years’ spring.
I like Monica Bellucci as an “ideal woman”. I mean, if somebody would ask me, which woman makes impact on me, I’d say it’s Monica. But it’s all about her charisma and feminity, and being so simple and graceful at the same time.
I am introvert and I’m better listener than talker.
I’m good at gardening.
Here are my answers to Frederick’s questions:
1. If you could meet a famous person from history who would it be and what one question would you like to ask them?
Mhmm, maybe Maria Callas, but I don’t know what would I want to ask her..maybe “how to stay strong and so confident?”. Because I like her that she never showed her weakness and was very characteristic.
2. Which of the world’s wrongs do you most want to put right?
No war. “Make love, not war”.
3. What is your favourite film of all time?
I like a lot of various films and I cannot pick out one. But, for example, The Notebook, I am Dina, The house of the spirits, Fight Club, Medea, Malena, The Butterfly Effect, etc.
4. Do you believe in the supernatural?
5. What is your favourite book?
Gabriel Garcia Marques – 100 years of loneliness.
6. What is the one embarrassing moment you always remember? (It’s alright, you can lie!)
When it’s a farewell or meeting after a long time with the ones I love – I become very sensitive and I cry all the time. And I cannot stop it. Sometimes I even start to sob after all! And I feel very embarrased at these moments..
7. Describe your perfect weekend.
A. Strong sweet coffee in the morning, get in the car and drive along somewhere to get lost.
B. A good book. The place isn’t matter.
8. What would you like people to say about you after you’ve left the room?
“Hey, what a great person!”, but I think that they all think “jeez, what a weird girl” 🙂
9. What really, really irritates you?
Falseness, vanity, hypocrisy and arrogance.
10. If the entire world had to be just one colour, what would you like that colour to be?
Though I love black and yellow colours, I’d choose blue as blue-world. Like in that song “I’m blue daba di daba dai..” :)))
11. What do you think your afterlife will be like?
Actually, I think it is something sublime and much greater than this world on earth. So I think very positive about it. Like, no pain, no lie, no greef, just joy, love and happiness.
Uf, and this is it! Now here are my nominees for the Liebster Award:
And these are questions for my nominees:
1) What did you want to be when you were a child?
2) What is your favorite part of the day?
3) What is your favorite smell?
4) What is the biggest your adventure?
5) If you were the main character in a movie, which actor would you want to play your role?
6) What is your favorite song?
7) What is your favorite quote?
8) What are three of your future goals?
9) Who has had the biggest influence in your life for you?
10) What scares you?
11) What are 5 items you never leave home without?
I wish luck for everybody and greetings :)))